- Children fill your heart to the bursting point and yet somehow, there's more than enough love to go around
- The best birth plan is flexible
- Not everyone has a 36hr labour
- Transition is a bitch
- The moment your children meet each other will stay with you, forever
- Every new experience that you share with your boys, is both wonderful and sad. Non-parents will shake their head and call you crazy. Other parents will "get it".
- Cherish your boys. Before you know it, they'll be 1 & 3. 4 & 6. 15 & 17.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
What I know now...
A LLL mama shared a link on her Facebook... it was a wonderful, thought provoking link. Which inspired a fellow mama & LLL-er to blog about what pertinent bits of wisdom she would have shared with her pre-baby self. Which inspired me, on the eve of C-McC first birthday, to share some sage words (okay, just some tidbits of knowledge).